We always want to hear from great people who want to join our team. Please email your CV to email@example.com
Careers at Pom Pom London
Pom Pom London are looking for an energetic & enthusiastic person to join their busy, friendly team in their Ringwood, Hampshire office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hours would be 9-5pm to help with the day to day running of the office alongside our team.
- Receiving inbound stock, unpacking and preparing items for sale
- Picking & packing orders for their online customers for same day postal collection.
- Manage inventory and report low stock items.
- Further help with customer support. First class customer service, accuracy & attention to detail are essential.
- Care and attention to detail is essential
- Organisation and the ability to prioritise is essential
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Computer literacy critical
- Training will be offered where a need is identified - you will be working as part of a small, dedicated and friendly team
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Personable, friendly and attentive
- Excellent communicator
- Be impeccably organised
- Be flexible and able to assist with other tasks as required
If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00-£12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Retail: 1 year (preferred)
- Stock taking: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving (preferred)
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org